Soft, comfortable and so light babies won’t even notice they’re wearing it! The Bedhead Baby Flap Hat is a child’s best introduction to sun safety and can be worn from birth.
Specifically designed to be worn in prams and baby carriers, the hat sits comfortably over ears while the soft back flap lies flat under baby’s neck when they’re in a pram. Our Heritage Baby Flap Hat is made from a silky-to-touch two-way stretch cotton fabric with stretchy elasticated band on the inside for a comfortable, perfect fit. Along with our anti-flop brim and UPF50+ excellent protection rating, it’s the sun hat that converts hat haters into hat lovers, setting them up for a sun-safe childhood.
Print: Oliver | A toned down tropical leaf print for the nature lovers! This beautiful khaki and deep forest green is a winning combination. Pair with navy, grey and beige for bonus style points! Oliver is also available in Toddler Bucket Hat and Broadbrim Sun Hat.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
XS / 3-6 mth / 42cm
S / 6-12 mth / 47cm
M / 1-2 yrs / 50cm
Fit: Heritage woven fabric cannot stretch quite as much as our Original & Swim jersey fabrics. We suggest purchasing a size larger to allow extra room for growth if wanting a longer length of fit. FOR EXAMPLE: The baby measures 38cms, you will need the 42cm size – giving plenty of future wear.
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eyeline.