UPF50+ Baby Sun Hat with Chin Strap
- S / 6-12 mth / 47cm
M / 1-2 yr / 50cm
Heritage woven fabric cannot stretch quite as much as our Original & Swim jersey fabrics. We suggest purchasing a size larger to allow extra room for growth if wanting a longer length of fitFOR EXAMPLE: The toddler measures 48cms, you will need the 50cm size – giving plenty of future wear.
A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style. Made from a silky-feel, two-way stretch cotton fabric, the Heritage Toddler Bucket Hat is light and airy to touch and wear. It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it!
Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, paneled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time. Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection – the highest possible – as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings